Widgets

Couple troubles and Feng Shui

In this case practical will see how understanding of Feng Shui can also be helpful when there are relationship problems.

Couples and Feng Shui

"We are a couple who always have led us well, I think that we are still in love and have been married for 26 years."

Couple troubles and Feng Shui
Two years our relationship has deteriorated much: small discussions without apparent reason, we do not communicate, lack of sexual appetite, we despreocupamos our affective needs, etc. Our marriage is going to drift, I make attempts to fix it, but I lack motivation.

I have talked about Feng Shui and I have been told that the problem could be related to the change of House, because that happened two years ago that we moved to this apartment duplex."
I don't know whether in relationship issues Feng Shui can also help us.

Problems detected according to Feng Shui

This couple set up your bedroom on the top floor, it can be reached by a spiral staircase, without door or a side wall. All this entails a leak of important power.

The roof is tilted (is a sort of attic), leaving only a room to meter bed and a half. It gives a sense of burden or claustrophobia.
The bedroom painted white, with few accessories, giving a feeling of a single "metal element". It is a sense of tremendous coldness.
All of these details can favor that both spouses do not feel well, that lack of harmony and there is no attraction between the two. Therefore, it is easier, according to Feng Shui, that have relationship issues.

Practical solutions with Feng Shui


A couple need intimacy, so most importantly get the corresponding wall and put a door to the bedroom.

Although soft colors are required for sleep no neglecting that a couple will also need motivation, rather mild fire. Bedroom color painted peach, less a small wall of color Garnet, with a bit of purple "mixture".

Bed changed position, placing the highest ceiling bed and the wardrobe lower.

This time we had to do small works, but it was worth it. The improvement was noticed in fifteen days and couple problems began to be solved.

Small changes... great results.

Remember: always a little intuition and common sense.

Here concludes this article about  Couple troubles and Feng Shui. Please continue browsing our site to find more tips about Feng Shui and Reiki to improve your life, and share itwith your friends if you find any useful
Share on Google Plus

About Amira

Hi everyone. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and meditation. I traveled the world learning from great masters. Since '70s I'm helping people of good heart finding peace, love, or whatever their need. Welcome to my site and Namaste.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment